- This event has passed.
Pinecrest Work Days
April 24 - April 26
Pinecrest Work Days!
Here is a list of some of the projects we will be working on this year. If you, or your church group, would like to sign up to work on, or financially support, one specific project, please call the Pinecrest Office at (573) 783-3534. As always, Pinecrest will be providing food and lodging for all workers. (If you’ll RSVP with the Pinecrest Office firstname.lastname@example.org, it will allow us to be prepared with adequate food.)
- Demolition of Dogwood
- New steps on Bonsai & Dining Hall
- Painting Red Oak & Cedar Crest
- Deck repair on Pinecrest & Lakeside Chapels
- Door repair & replacements
- Recoat roof of gymnasium
- New roof on front of Joshua Tree
- Clean & replace A/C filters
- Replace smoke detector batteries
- Plant flowers & freshen mulch
- Trim low-hanging tree limbs
- Hang new outdoor LED lights in several locations
Whether you stay for all three days or are only able to help out for one afternoon, any donation of your time and skill is welcomed and appreciated! We look forward to seeing you at Pinecrest!